Inexpensive Costs Melamine Finished Kitchen Cabinets Simple design RTA
Melamine board, referred to as triamcinolone board, the industry likes to call ecological board, the full name is melamine impregnated paper coated veneer. Is to put paper with different colors or textures into a melamine resin adhesive and then dry to a certain degree of cure and apply it to particle board, moisture barrier, medium density fiberboard, plywood, block board, plywood or other Hardboard surface, the pressure from the decorative board.
- Melamine decorative board performance
- Composition introduction
|Cabinet type||E1 standard plywood board with wood grain melamine kitchen cabinet|
|Door panel||18 mm plywood board with wood grain melamine finish door panel|
|Cabinet box||16/18mm plywood with melamine finish (White color )
16/18mm chipboard (particle board ) with melamine finish . (White color )
|Door model||18 mm Flat door panel with PVC edge sealing|
|Hardware||BLUM / DTC / other other hardware brand|
|MOQ||1 set cabinets|
|Package||Flat package or Assembly package which depends on customer|
|Production time||30-35 days for normal order|
|Delivery port||Shanghai Or Ningbo|
|Optional Items||Counter tops / Sink / Faucet / any other kitchen accessories etc .Which can be select from accessories catalog .|
|Warranty period||10 years after installation without man-made damage .|
|Payment terms||Small orders : 40% of amount as deposit ,balance before loading .
Big orders :30% as deposit ,balances we accept T/T and L/C / OA payment
|After service||All things will be ship by air if find some fixtures missing during installation .|
|Drawings confirm||Cabinet design fee is 200 USD / SET ,which will be return after confirming order .We appreciated if you have finished drawings at hand ,no need to design again .
We offer free detailed final shop drawings as confirmation evidence for final production .
|Main Market||Oceania / North America / Middle East / North Euro / Africa|
Melamine decorative board performance:
(1) Can imitate all kinds of patterns arbitrarily, the color is bright, is used as veneer of all kinds of artificial board and wood, the hardness is big, wear-resisting, heat-resisting is good.
(2) chemical resistance in general, to resist the general acid, alkali, grease and alcohol solvent erosion.
(3) The surface is smooth and clean, easy to maintain and clean.
Note: When choosing this type of panel furniture, in addition to the color and texture satisfaction, but also in a few ways to distinguish the appearance of quality. Whether stains, scratches, indentation, porosity, color and luster are uniform, with or without bubbling, with or without local paper torn or missing phenomenon.
"Melamine" is one of the resin adhesives used in the manufacture of such boards. After soaking paper in different colors or textures, it is dried to a certain degree of cure and spread over the surface of particleboard, medium density fiberboard, or hardboard , Hot-pressed decorative board, the naming of the name is melamine impregnated paper-coated wood-based panels, said its melamine board is actually speaking part of its finishes. General sub-surface paper, decorative paper, cover paper and the bottom paper and other components:
(1) The surface paper is placed on the top of the decorative board, which plays the role of protecting the decorative paper so that the surface of the board after heating and pressurizing is highly transparent and the surface of the board is hard and wear-resistant. The paper requires good water absorption, clean white, dipped After the transparent.
(2) Decorative paper, that is, grainy paper, is an important part of a decorative board. It has a background color or a background color. The decorative paper printed in various patterns is placed under the surface paper and mainly functions as a decoration. Layers require that the paper have good hiding power, impregnation and printing properties.
(3) Overlay paper, also called titanium white paper, is usually placed under the decorative paper when making light-colored decorative sheets to prevent the bottom phenolic resin from penetrating to the surface. Its main function is to cover the spots on the surface of the substrate. Therefore, it requires good coverage. The above three kinds of paper were dipped melamine resin.
(4) The bottom paper is the base material of the decorative board. It plays a role in the mechanics performance of the board, and is impregnated with phenolic resin and dried. The layers can be determined according to the use or the thickness of the decorative board during the production.